Out-of-Cove Swimmers Out-of-cove@DolphinClub.groups.io
At the September 2108 Board Meeting, the board approved a motion authorizing the Swim Commissioners to conduct a test program for out-of-cove (OOC) swimming. This is a subgroup, visible to all members, of volunteer participants in the test, specifically focused on the safety of swimming outside the cove to Fort Mason and around the eastern end of the breakwater to the Creakers. The test will run between 30 – 90 days and each participant is required to record their swim experiences after each swim. At the conclusion of the test, the swim commissioners will share results with the membership.
Test Participants: Please complete this survey following each out-of-cove swim (bookmark it on your phone).
- Out-of-Cove Test Survey https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5Ql25VRHVyLz1xeShpM3HF-ugdPF2HMsKLfDCZtzgftDL5A/viewform?c=0&w=1
- 93 Members
- 26 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to parent group members.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.